- Commerical , Office
- Size: 2,700 sq. ft.
- Year Built: 1913
Located at 1034 Southeast Oak Street in Roseburg, Oregon.
Must see to really appreciate this space.
- We recently upgraded with all new carpet and paint throughout
* Exterior of Building is getting fresh new paint in the next few months.
Space consists of:
* Reception area
* Large meeting/banquet room
* 5 offices with locking doors (2 large and 3 smaller)
* A smaller waiting area between reception area and offices
* 2 storage closets
* 2 bathrooms
* 2 kitchens or 1 kitchen and1 break room
Parking permits for parking lot available through the City
Walking distance to all Downtown Roseburg has to offer:
Restaurants/ Post office / Courthouse etc…
Total of 2700 SQ FT
$1500.00 Per Month on a long term lease
Security Deposit $ 1500.00
Tenant pays all utilities:
In your name: Pacific Power/Avista/ and Trash collection
We bill you: a flat fee of $100 per month for Water/Sewer